Good news travels fast, sign up for our special offers today
Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay
1000 10th Ave South,
Naples, Florida, 34102,
Print Map and Directions
Click here to view the map in a new window. Once opened, click the Get Directions link (top left) for directions from any location. For GPS coordinates, click the downwards arrow next to More, then click Send and follow instructions.
- Alternate Directions: Please use Google Maps.
- Main Airport
- Airport name: Miami International Airport
- Distance to Resort:127 miles (2 hours)
- Directions to resort: Head south toward Miad Circle. Continue straight onto NW 21st St. Take the ramp. Take exit 4 toward Florida 953 S/Le Jeune Rd/Coral Cables/Florida 836. Continue straight. Take the ramp onto FL-836. Take the exit onto FL-826 N/Palmetto Expy. Take the exit onto I-75 N toward Naples. Partial toll road. Take exit 105 for County Rd 886/Golden Gate Pkwy toward Golden Gate Naples. Turn left onto Golden Gate Pkwy. Slight left to stay on Golden Gate Pkwy. Turn left onto Goodlette Rd N/Goodlette-Frank Rd. Turn right onto 5th Ave S/Tamiami Trail. Turn left onto 9th St S. Destination will be on the left.
- Secondary Airport
- Airport name: Southwest Florida International Airport
- Distance to Resort:34 miles (40 minutes)
- Directions to resort: Get on I-75 S in Three Oaks from Terminal Access Rd and Exit Exit 128. Follow I-75 S to County Rd 886/Golden Gate Pkwy in Collier County. Take exit 105 from I-75 S. Follow County Rd 886/Golden Gate Pkwy and Goodlette-Frank Rd to 10th Ave S in Naples.