Good news travels fast, sign up for our special offers today
Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay
1000 10th Ave South,
Naples, Florida, 34102,
- Check in time: 16:00
- Check out time: 10:00
You Need To Know
Prior to checking in:
Office Hours: Monday – Saturday 8 am – 6 pm, Sunday 9 am – 5 pm. - Self-Check-in process for after office hours arrivals: Our after-hours answering service assists guests with getting their unit key out of the lockbox. The lockbox is located on the outside of the front of the registration office. There is a telephone to the right of it and instructions on the lockbox. Following the instructions, the guest will use the telephone, verify their reservation information, and the after-hours service will give them a code to unlock the lockbox. Inside the lockbox, the guest will find a welcome packet with their last name. The welcome packet includes everything they need, i.e. a unit key, parking permit, information about the resort. The guest, using a small map, will navigate to their unit on their own. Instructions in the packet direct the guest to return to the office the following morning and finish the check-in process as the key will deactivate by 10 am.
Notice: There are no team members on-site after business hours. Therefore, luggage assistance will not be available. In addition, there are no team members to assist if a room change is needed.
- We do not have elevators on-site.
- A maximum of 6 persons per unit is enforced by city occupancy code and fire code. Those in violation will be asked to obtain another unit at published rate. If we are sold out, an alternative location will be recommended. Guest are responsible for all additional charges.
- Infant/child equipment is not available on-site (cribs, high chairs, rockers etc.). A list of recommended children's equipment rental companies will be provided upon request.
- All Guest Suites are non-smoking.
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $14.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
Resort Fee includes fishing equipment, Bicycles, BBQ Grills, Book Exchange, Coffee, Business/Leisure Center, DVD movies, Board Games, beach chairs, pool/beach towels, free local calls and free toll free call.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
A resort fee of $14.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
- Prior to checking in:
Resort / Hotel Details
Resort / Hotel Size
- Number of Accommodations: 33
- Number of Floors: 3
- Concierge E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Services email@example.com
- Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929